2019 PLO Spring Baseball Registration
2019 Fall Baseball Age Chart & Registration Fees:
|4U Instructional Tee Ball
|6U Tee Ball
|8U Coach Pitch
* There is an additional $60 non-resident fee required by the City of Pembroke Pines.
* Non-resident fee will be waived for active duty military personnel & City of Pembroke Pines employees.
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION DROP OFF DATES ($40 OFF REGISTRATION):
- Friday May 31st 7-8pm
- Wednesday June 5th 7-8pm
- Saturday June 22nd 9-10am
- Wednesday June 26th 7-8pm
REGISTRATION IS A 2-STEP PROCESS:
STEP 1: Register Online
STEP 2:Registration Form Drop-Off
STEP 1: REGISTER ONLINE:
Please complete the online form entirely atÃƒƒƒ‚ www.pembrokelakesoptimist.com
AFTER COMPLETING THE ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM, CLICK SUBMIT AND PRINT THE REGISTRATION CONFIRMATION PAGE FOR STEP 2.
STEP 2: REGISTRATION FORM DROP-OFF
To finalize your registration you will need to stop by the Pembroke Lakes Optimist Clubhouse (1900 NW 122 Terrace) to submit ALL of the following documents:
- Printed Registration Confirmation Page‚ from your Online Registration
- Proof of residency if you are a Pembroke Pines resident ( Utility bill only)
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Payment (cash or check only)
RETURNED CHECK POLICY:
A check returned to us by our bank due to insufficient funds in your account will incur a $25 returned check fee. All payments after such an occurrence must be made by certified bank check, money order or cash.
Refund requests must be in writing and received before tryouts. A $25 processing fee will be assessed for each approved refund processed. NO REFUNDS will be issued after Tryouts.